Rules of Play
- Don’t forget to bring your socks!
- Admission is charged for children ages 1-10. * Our facility was created for children 10 and under, however, children over the age of 10 may play with their younger siblings.
- Each paying child can be accompanied by 2 adults. Extra accompanying adults will be charged.
- Parents or guardians must sign a waiver for each child before entering the play space.
- Accompanying adults must stay in the play space and supervise their children at all times.
- Our restroom is equipped with a baby changing station. Please change all diapers in the restroom.
- Guardians and children can’t wear shoes inside Kids Hideout and must wear socks all times. If you forget your socks, you can purchase them in our store.
- If possible, please do not bring strollers into Kids Hideout.
- Drinks and pre-packed snacks for children and adults are permitted in the designated seating area. No drinks or snacks are allowed in the playhouses. If you forgot snacks/drinks you can buy them at our shop.
- We don’t allow outside food (full meal) at Kids Hideout
- A staff member will alert you 10 minutes prior to the end of your play time so you may promptly prepare your children to leave.
- We have free wi-fi
- No pets, please!
- No smoking allowed
- No alcohol allowed
*Children younger or older don’t have to pay if accompanied by a paying sibling.
COVID 19 Procedures
We want to keep everyone safe! That’s why we ask you to follow the next simple steps:
- If any guest has experienced any flu-like symptoms or has been around anyone who has been sick or tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days, we ask you to plan your visit after being 10 days symptom-free or having distanced yourself from those ill for 10 days.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided prior to entering the play area and throughout play time as necessary.
- Masks are encouraged but optional for everyone. Adults are encouraged to practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Pre-book private play sessions and parties online in advance.
- Complete and sign our legal waiver in advance
- We strongly suggest calling or checking our social channels to find out our open play availability times.